CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Innovation To Fly~

When i was in the afternoon session class last year, i sat next to a window which keep me starring at the sky everyday when there is nothing better to do. The interesting part of this was that i get to see planes flying up high and that was my dream. My dream was to fly and i love flying.Dreams can come true even though some adults just take as a luck or else but you gotta hold on to it and take every opportunity that will light up your way.

Well....lets get to the point. Today was christmas eve and i went to the one and only hangar in kk while working =) . Took some shots while at the hangar and every 10 mins a plane take's off or land. It was so cool that i get to see a helicopter land just 15 feet away from me. Well, I dare not to go out of the hangar because it was to dangerous and people will start screwing me.


*The runway


*One Borneo heli =)


*Just landed


*Forker

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.