CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just Pass By...

Well....Christmas is near so im gonna appreciate my holidays before its over =) . But this year is kinda different.I never realize that next week was already christmas and i still dont feel the atmosphere of christmas like always although malls start hanging decorations around 1 mont ago but still I dont feel the excitement of this year.Will this christmas just pass by me or will it be different than the rest? lets just see..

Today i woke up and went to work as the usual but after work i took a bus to center and i decide to do some shopping alone which is VERY VERY WEIRD because i usually shop with my parents because they are the one that supply me some COLD HARD CASH.Hehe...or else i would go with my friends to center or maybe play some arcade if im alone but i didnt.It was weird but after some shopping i went to palm square to chill out in Secret Recipe. It was my first time in secret recipe because Secret recipe is always in a mall so whenever i go to a mall i wanted to try it but i never really had the time infact sometimes i Rush! So me alone went to secret recipe. I ate a slice of Cheese Oreo cake and an Ice-blended Mocha which was sweet so i had to order a glass of cold water. Well,lets put it in other people's view = Look, at that boy so lonely... LOL....BORED!!!
I spent 19 ringgit on thet and after that, I went to waterfront to meet my father and i drank shandy (Suppose to drink beer since its happy hour but NAH....Shandy still taste better) while my dad drank espresso i guess in Toscani. Later...My brother join us for a drink and my dad order a tiramisu cake which was tasty.We continue shopping after drinking and this time im not alone,HEHEHEHE.....i managed to bought a pair of nike shoes and i went home for the day.


*Tiramisu Cake @ Toscani.


*Shandy by the sea


*Secret Recipe

0 comments: